Kylberg Texture Dataset v. 1.0
- 28 texture classes, see Figure 1.
- 160 unique texture patches per class. (Alternative dataset with 12 rotations per each original patch, 160*12=1920 texture patches per class).
- Texture patch size: 576×576 pixels.
- File format: Lossless compressed 8 bit PNG.
- All patches are normalized with a mean value of 127 and a standard deviation of 40.
- One directory per texture class.
- Files are named as follows: blanket1-d-p011-r180.png, where blanket1 is the class name, d original image sample number (possible values are a, b, c, or d), p011 is patch number 11, r180 patch rotated 180 degrees.
- For full description see the detailed documentation (pdf). (~1 MB)
- Texture dataset without rotated patches as .zip or .7z files. (~0.9 GB)
- Texture dataset with rotated patches as .zip or .7z files. (~10.7 GB)
- A small subset of the dataset including 6 classes with 40 samples each can be downloaded as a .zip or .7z file. (~50 MB)
- PNG-originals used for the texture patch generation. (~1.11 GB)
- RAW-originals untouched from camera. (~3.0 GB)
- Detailed documentation (pdf). (~1 MB)
How to reference
If you use the texture dataset in your research or in any other way, please refer to it as:
Kylberg, G.. The Kylberg Texture Dataset v. 1.0, Centre for Image Analysis,
Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences and Uppsala University,
External report (Blue series) No. 35.
Available online at: http://www.cb.uu.se/~gustaf/texture/ and https://kylberg.org/datasets/